MERV13 filters are made with a Monolith Triboelectric, Needle Punched Electrostatic Media. In simpler terms, the highly sophisticated disposition of this material provides unequaled effectiveness. By utilizing the Monolith electrostatic media, our filters also have a longer productive service life than filters made with dissimilar material.
We recommend the replacement of your mask filter based on its frequency of use;
- For most individuals who wear their mask an average of 2-3 hours a day with minimal exposure to others, most individuals do not need to change their mask filter more then once every 10 -15 days.
- For individuals who wear their mask an average of 8 hours a day with high exposure to others, we recommend changing your filter at least once a week.
- For anyone who feels they have been in contact with anyone who might be infectious or sick, we recommend you change your filter immediately wearing gloves and properly disposing of your filter as to not place others at risk.
- It is best practice to take your mask off using the elastic bands and to not touch the front of the mask with your hands.
- It is best practice with our masks, to throw them in the dryer on high heat for a minimum of 10-15 mins after each use. MERV13 filters are responsive to high heat and will recharge their electromagnetic ability when placed in the dryer at high heat.
- We recommend that you do not wash your mask with the filter in it but wash it in a regular wash cycle with laundry detergent after you remove the filter.
- Washing or saturating the filter with water will lower the filter electromagnetic capability.
- It is best practice in between washes, and in between each use, to hang your mask and lightly spray with a trusted sanitizer and let dry prior to wearing your mask again.
Note: These are only recommendations and best practices We cannot emphasize enough the importance of thoroughly washing your hands just prior to putting on your face mask!
Returns and Refunds; Quick Draw Tools LLC, strives to make sure all of our customers are happy with their purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase please note, we do not accept returns or refunds for any opened masks, filters or sanitizer, by law. Masks that are factory sealed are eligible for return and we ask you contact our customer service team to make that request at firstname.lastname@example.org Prior to your purchase, if you have any questions, we welcome you to reach out to us at email@example.com to help you make a selection based on your needs or address any questions prior to your purchase.
Disclaimer: Please read this Disclaimer carefully before using the www.quickdrawtools.com or the www.quickdrawmasks.com Website. The Website is operated by Quick Draw Tools, LLC formed in FL. This Disclaimer contains important information regarding limitations of our liability. Your access to and use of the Website is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with this Disclaimer.
Though face masks are made in our St. Petersburg, FL. facility where we take strict precautions to ship face masks that are sanitized and ready for wear, we do not make any claims that our face masks will prevent anyone from contracting COVID19. Nor do we guarantee any representations about the suitability of materials or products needed from other manufacturers in order to make face masks and/or any other products in our Quick Draw Tools, LLC. facility.
Extra Filters Will be Calculated at Checkout